- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Baltimore Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Baltimore, MD, USA is: 39.2903848 and the longitude is: -76.6121893.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||35.98 Feet (10.97 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EDT|
|EDT Stands for:||Eastern Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EDT Began:||March 8th 2020 2:00am EST|
|EDT Ends:||November 1st 2020 2:00am EDT|
|Current Time:||Tuesday June 2nd 1:26pm|
Baltimore, MD, USA Summary
Baltimore has a latitude of 39°17'25.39"N and a longitude of 76°36'43.88"W or 39.290385 and -76.612189 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #24 in the United States.
Populated areas near Baltimore:
- 5.3 Mi WSW to Arbutus, MD (see coordinates for Arbutus)
- 5.6 Mi ENE to Rosedale, MD (see coordinates for Rosedale)
- 5.6 Mi ESE to Dundalk, MD (see coordinates for Dundalk)
- 6.5 Mi WSW to Catonsville, MD (see coordinates for Catonsville)
- 6.6 Mi WNW to Woodlawn, MD (see coordinates for Woodlawn)
Note: Baltimore is also located 34.9 Mi NE of the United States capital Washington DC (see coordinates for Washington).
Airports near 39°17'25.39"N and 76°36'43.88"W:
- "BWI" Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (8.5 Mi SSW see coordinates for Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport)
- "DCA" Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (37.9 Mi SW see coordinates for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport)
Points of interest near Baltimore:
- 0.1 Mi ENE Baltimore City Hall, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
- 0.3 Mi S Harborplace, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
- 0.5 Mi NNW Washington Monument (see coordinates for Washington Monument)
- 0.6 Mi W Lexington Market, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
- 2.4 Mi N Baltimore Museum of Art, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
- 2.5 Mi SE Fort McHenry (see coordinates for Fort McHenry)
- 2.9 Mi NW Maryland Zoo, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
- 4.8 Mi NNW Cylburn Arboretum, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between Baltimore and nearby cities? See Baltimore to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Baltimore.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|