- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Bainbridge Island Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Bainbridge Island, WA, USA is: 47.6262081 and the longitude is: -122.5212448.
|Bainbridge Island Latitude:||47.6262081|
|Bainbridge Island Longitude:||-122.5212448|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||96.6 Feet (29.44 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 13th 2022 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 6th 2022 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Wednesday August 10th 1:37am|
Bainbridge Island, WA, USA Summary
Bainbridge Island has a latitude of 47°37'34.35"N and a longitude of 122°31'16.48"W or 47.626208 and -122.521245 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #1762 in the United States.
Bainbridge Island, WA, USA coordinates are near the Canada border; 66.4 Miles SE of Oak Bay, BC, Canada (see coordinates for Oak Bay).
Populated areas near Bainbridge Island:
- 6.6 Mi SW to Bremerton, WA (see coordinates for Bremerton)
- 8.2 Mi W to Silverdale, WA (see coordinates for Silverdale)
- 8.9 Mi E to Seattle, WA (see coordinates for Seattle)
- 12.2 Mi NE to Shoreline, WA (see coordinates for Shoreline)
- 13.5 Mi SE to Burien, WA (see coordinates for Burien)
Airports near 47°37'34.35"N and 122°31'16.48"W:
- "BFI" Boeing Field King County International Airport (12.2 Mi ESE)
- "SEA" Seattle Tacoma International Airport (15.8 Mi SE see coordinates for Seattle-Tacoma International Airport)
Points of interest near Bainbridge Island:
- 0.3 Mi E Kids Discovery Museum, Bainbridge Island, Washington, United States of America
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Bainbridge Island.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|