- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Austin Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Austin, TX, USA is: 30.267153 and the longitude is: -97.7430608.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||488.66 Feet (148.94 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CDT|
|CDT Stands for:||Central Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CDT Began:||March 13th 2022 2:00am CST|
|CDT Ends:||November 6th 2022 2:00am CDT|
|Current Time:||Friday August 19th 9:44am|
Austin, TX, USA Summary
Austin, the capital of Texas state (see coordinates for Texas), has a latitude of 30°16'1.75"N and a longitude of 97°44'35.02"W or 30.267153 and -97.743061 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #17 in the United States.
Populated areas near Austin:
- 17 Mi N to Brushy Creek, TX (see coordinates for Brushy Creek)
- 17.1 Mi NNW to Cedar Park, TX (see coordinates for Cedar Park)
- 25.6 Mi N to Georgetown, TX (see coordinates for Georgetown)
- 41.2 Mi SW to Canyon Lake, TX (see coordinates for Canyon Lake)
- 56.6 Mi N to Harker Heights, TX (see coordinates for Harker Heights)
Airports near 30°16'1.75"N and 97°44'35.02"W:
- "AUS" Austin Bergstrom International Airport (6.7 Mi SE see coordinates for Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS))
Points of interest near Austin:
- 0.2 Mi SW Austin Children's Museum, Austin, Texas, United States of America
- 0.3 Mi WSW Austin City Hall, Austin, Texas, United States of America
- 0.4 Mi W 360 Condominiums, Austin, Texas, United States of America
- 1.9 Mi W Austin Nature and Science Center, Austin, Texas, United States of America
- 3 Mi N Congregation Beth Israel, Austin, Texas, United States of America
- 4.1 Mi W Barton Square Mall, Austin, Texas, United States of America
- 6 Mi S McKinney Falls State Park (see coordinates for McKinney Falls State Park)
Need to calculate the distance between Austin and nearby cities? See Austin to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Austin.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|