- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Ann Arbor Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Ann Arbor, MI, USA is: 42.2808256 and the longitude is: -83.7430378.
|Ann Arbor Latitude:||42.2808256|
|Ann Arbor Longitude:||-83.7430378|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||864.48 Feet (263.49 Meters)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||USA|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EST|
|EST Stands for:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|EST Began:||November 3rd 2019 2:00am EDT|
|EST Ends:||March 8th 2020 2:00am EST|
|Current Time:||Tuesday January 21st 11:31am|
Ann Arbor, MI, USA Summary
Ann Arbor, the seat of Butler County, has a latitude of 42°16'50.97"N and a longitude of 83°44'34.94"W or 42.280826 and -83.743038 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #221 in the United States.
Ann Arbor, MI, USA coordinates are near the Canada border; 36.2 Miles W of Windsor, ON, Canada (see coordinates for Windsor).
Populated areas near Ann Arbor:
- 7.2 Mi ESE to Ypsilanti, MI (see coordinates for Ypsilanti)
- 13.5 Mi E to Canton, MI (see coordinates for Canton)
- 17.8 Mi E to Westland, MI (see coordinates for Westland)
- 18.2 Mi ESE to Romulus, MI (see coordinates for Romulus)
- 18.2 Mi E to Wayne, MI (see coordinates for Wayne)
Airports near 42°16'50.97"N and 83°44'34.94"W:
- "DTW" Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (20.5 Mi ESE see coordinates for Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport)
- "FNT" Bishop International Airport (47.3 Mi N)
- "TOL" Toledo Express Airport (48.1 Mi S)
Points of interest near Ann Arbor:
- 0.2 Mi WNW Ann Arbor Hands On Museum, Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States of America
- 0.8 Mi E Nichols Arboretum, Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States of America
- 1.6 Mi ENE Gerald R. Ford Library, Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States of America
Need to calculate the distance between Ann Arbor and nearby cities? See Ann Arbor to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Ann Arbor.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|