- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Sverdlovs'k Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Sverdlovs'k, Luhans'ka oblast, Ukraine is: 48.076481 and the longitude is: 39.670712.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||287.21 Meters (942.3 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||UKR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EEST|
|EEST Stands for:||Eastern European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EEST Began:||March 27th 2022 3:00am EET|
|EEST Ends:||October 30th 2022 4:00am EEST|
|Current Time:||Wednesday September 28th 11:24pm|
Sverdlovs'k, Luhans'ka oblast, Ukraine Summary
Sverdlovs'k has a latitude of 48°4'35.33"N and a longitude of 39°40'14.56"E or 48.076481 and 39.670712 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #69 in Ukraine.
Sverdlovs'k, Luhans'ka oblast, Ukraine coordinates are near the Russia border; 20 Kilometers W of Gukovo, Rostov Oblast, Russia (see coordinates for Gukovo).
Populated areas near Sverdlovs’k:
- 9.3 Km E to Chervonopartyzans'k, Luhans'ka oblast (see coordinates for Chervonopartyzans'k)
- 22.4 Km W to Roven'ky, Luhans'ka oblast (see coordinates for Roven'ky)
- 25.4 Km NNE to Krasnodon, Luhans'ka oblast (see coordinates for Krasnodon)
- 30.2 Km N to Molodohvardiis'k, Luhans'ka oblast (see coordinates for Molodohvardiis'k)
- 43.4 Km W to Antratsyt, Luhans'ka oblast (see coordinates for Antratsyt)
Airports near 48°4'35.33"N and 39°40'14.56"E:
- "VSG" Luhansk International Airport (43.8 Km NNW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Sverdlovs'k.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|