- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Luhansk Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Luhansk, Luhans'ka oblast, Ukraine is: 48.574041 and the longitude is: 39.307815000000005.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||85.94 Meters (281.96 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||UKR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EET|
|EET Stands for:||Eastern European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|EET Began:||October 27th 2019 4:00am EEST|
|EET Ends:||March 29th 2020 3:00am EET|
|Current Time:||Sunday December 8th 11:24pm|
Luhansk, Luhans'ka oblast, Ukraine Summary
Luhansk, the capital of the Luhans'ka oblast province, has a latitude of 48°34'26.55"N and a longitude of 39°18'28.13"E or 48.574041 and 39.307815 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #11 in Ukraine.
Luhansk, Luhans'ka oblast, Ukraine coordinates are near the Russia border; 55.5 Kilometers WNW of Donetsk, Rostov Oblast, Russia (see coordinates for Donets'k).
Populated areas near Luhansk:
- 20.8 Km SSW to Lutuhyne, Luhans'ka oblast (see coordinates for Lutuhyne)
- 35.6 Km SE to Molodohvardiis'k, Luhans'ka oblast (see coordinates for Molodohvardiis'k)
- 38.2 Km WSW to Alchevs'k, Luhans'ka oblast (see coordinates for Alchevs'k)
- 39 Km WSW to Pereval's'k, Luhans'ka oblast (see coordinates for Pereval's'k)
- 44.3 Km SE to Krasnodon, Luhans'ka oblast (see coordinates for Krasnodon)
Airports near 48°34'26.55"N and 39°18'28.13"E:
- "VSG" Luhansk International Airport (18.1 Km SSE)
Need to calculate the distance between Luhansk and nearby cities? See Luhansk to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Luhansk.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|