- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Dolyna Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Dolyna, Ivano-Frankivs'ka oblast, Ukraine is: 48.976457 and the longitude is: 23.989246.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||433 Meters (1420.6 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||UKR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EEST|
|EEST Stands for:||Eastern European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EEST Began:||March 26th 2023 3:00am EET|
|EEST Ends:||October 29th 2023 4:00am EEST|
|Current Time:||Wednesday June 7th 12:19pm|
Dolyna, Ivano-Frankivs'ka oblast, Ukraine Summary
Dolyna, the seat of Dolyns'kyi district, has a latitude of 48°58'35.25"N and a longitude of 23°59'21.29"E or 48.976457 and 23.989246 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #196 in Ukraine.
Dolyna, Ivano-Frankivs'ka oblast, Ukraine coordinates are near the Romania, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary borders; 116.8 Km N of Sighetu Marmatiei, MM, Romania (see coordinates for Sighetu Marmației 435500); 126 Km SE of Przemysl, Podkarpackie Voivodeship, Poland (see coordinates for Przemyśl); 134.1 Km E of Snina, Prešov Region, Slovakia (see coordinates for 069 01 Snina) and 163.7 Km ENE of Kisvarda, Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg, Hungary (see coordinates for Kisvárda).
Populated areas near Dolyna:
- 30.5 Km ENE to Kalush, Ivano-Frankivs'ka oblast (see coordinates for Kalush)
- 33.9 Km NNW to Stryi, Lviv Oblast (see coordinates for Stryi)
- 48.2 Km NW to Truskavets, Lviv Oblast (see coordinates for Truskavets)
- 48.7 Km NW to Stebnyk, Lviv Oblast (see coordinates for Stebnyk)
- 53.8 Km NW to Boryslav, Lviv Oblast (see coordinates for Boryslav)
Airports near 48°58'35.25"N and 23°59'21.29"E:
- "IFO" Ivano-Frankivsk International Airport (51.9 Km E)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Dolyna.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|