Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Arusha Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Arusha, Tanzania is: -3.372301 and the longitude is: 36.694414.
|Position from Earth's Center:||E|
|Elevation:||1400.92 Meters (4596.18 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||TZA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EAT|
|EAT Stands for:||East Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Sunday May 28th 3:33pm|
Arusha, Tanzania Summary
Arusha which is the capital of the Arusha province, is the 4th most populated city in Tanzania (see coordinates for Tanzania). Zanzibar which is the capital of the Mjini Magharibi province, located 416.9 Km SE of Arusha is the 3rd most populated (see coordinates for Zanzibar).
Airports near 3°22'20.28"S and 36°41'39.89"E:
- "ARK" Arusha Airport (6.8 Km W see coordinates for Arusha Airport)
- "JRO" Kilimanjaro International Airport (42.7 Km E see coordinates for Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO))
Need to calculate the distance between Arusha and nearby cities? See Arusha to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Arusha.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|