- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Tonga Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Tonga is: -21.178986 and the longitude is: -175.198242.
|Position from Earth's Center:||W|
|Elevation:||0.03 Meters (0.09 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||TON|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+13|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday September 28th 8:25pm|
Tonga SummaryTonga is located in the continent of Oceania, WSW of Alofi, Niue (see coordinates for Niue); S of Mata-Utu, Wallis and Futuna (see coordinates for Wallis and Futuna) and SSW of Apia, Samoa (see coordinates for Samoa).
The capital of Tonga is Nuku'alofa. Tongan "lea fakatonga" is the main language of the country. English is spoken as well.
2 points of interest in Tonga:
- Royal Tombs, Nuku Alofa, Tonga
- Flea Market, Nuku Alofa, Tonga
Tonga time zone(s):
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Tonga.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|