- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Ashgabat Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Ashgabat, Turkmenistan is: 37.9600766 and the longitude is: 58.3260629.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||230.44 Meters (756.04 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||TKM|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+05|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday September 27th 9:13am|
Ashgabat "Aşgabat" is the capital of Turkmenistan (see coordinates for Turkmenistan) and is located 418.6 Km SSW of Khiwa, Uzbekistan and 531.2 Km NW of Herat, Afghanistan.
Ashgabat is the most populated city in Turkmenistan. Turkmenabat (see coordinates for Turkmenabat) located 470.9 Km ENE of Ashgabat, is the 2nd most populated in Turkmenistan and Dasoguz 453.3 Km away NNE is the 3rd most populated.
Airport near 37°57'36.28"N and 58°19'33.83"E:
- "ASB" Ashgabat Airport (4.3 Km NE)
Ashgabat points of interest:
- 5.4 Km ESE Neutrality Arch, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
- 5.6 Km SE 10 Yul Park, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
- 8.5 Km SSE Ashgabat National Museum of History, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
Need to calculate the distance between Ashgabat and nearby cities? See Ashgabat to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Ashgabat.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|