- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Chad Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Chad is: 15.454166 and the longitude is: 18.732207000000017.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||333.5 Meters (1094.17 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||TCD|
|Continent Region:||Middle Africa|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||WAT|
|WAT Stands for:||West Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday September 27th 5:48am|
Chad is located in the continent of Africa, WNW of Geneina, Sudan (see coordinates for Sudan); NE of Kousseri, Cameroon (see coordinates for Cameroon); NE of Gambaru, Nigeria (see coordinates for Nigeria) and ENE of Nguigmi, Niger (see coordinates for Niger).
The capital of Chad is N'Djamena. French "français" is the main language of the country. Arabic and sre is also spoken.
The 5 most populated places in Chad are:
- N'Djamena (see coordinates for N'Djamena)
- Moundou (see coordinates for Moundou)
- Sagh (see coordinates for Sarh)
- Abeche (see coordinates for Abeche)
- Kelo (see coordinates for Kelo)
Chad time zone(s):
|West Africa Time Zone||+01:00/+02:00|
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Chad.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|