- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Swaziland Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Swaziland is: -26.522503 and the longitude is: 31.465866000000005.
|Position from Earth's Center:||SE|
|Elevation:||486.72 Meters (1596.86 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||SWZ|
|Continent Region:||Southern Africa|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||SAST|
|SAST Stands for:||South African Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday August 8th 1:10am|
Swaziland is located in the continent of Africa, NE of Piet Retief, South Africa (see coordinates for South Africa) and SW of Matola, Mozambique (see coordinates for Mozambique).
The capital of Swaziland is Mbabane. English is the main language of the country. Swati is spoken as well.
The 3 most populated places in Swaziland are:
- Manzini (see coordinates for Manzini)
- Mbabane (see coordinates for Mbabane)
- Lobamba (see coordinates for Lobamba)
Manzini and Lobamba are located right in the center of Swaziland.
Swaziland time zone(s):
|South African Standard Time||+02:00|
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Swaziland.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|