- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Damascus International Airport (DAM) Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Damascus International Airport (DAM), طريق المطار, Syria is: 33.411298 and the longitude is: 36.512831.
|Damascus International Airport (DAM) Latitude:||33.411298|
|Damascus International Airport (DAM) Longitude:||36.512831|
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||614 Meters (2014.44 Feet)|
|Name:||Damascus International Airport|
|District:||District de Douma|
|Province:||Gouvernorat de Rif Dimachq|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||SYR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EET|
|EET Stands for:||Eastern European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|EET Began:||October 30th 2020 12:00am EEST|
|EET Ends:||March 26th 2021 12:00am EET|
|Current Time:||Tuesday March 2nd 4:21pm|
Places Closest to Damascus International Airport:
- 19.7 Km NW ‘Irbīn, Rif-Dimashq Governorate (see coordinates for Irbin)
- 20.4 Km NNW Douma, Rif-Dimashq Governorate (see coordinates for Duma)
- 21.3 Km NW Ḩarastā, Rif-Dimashq Governorate (see coordinates for Harasta)
- 23.4 Km WNW Damascus (see coordinates for Damascus)
- 24.9 Km WSW Al Kiswah, Rif-Dimashq Governorate (see coordinates for Al Kiswah)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Damascus International Airport (DAM).
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|