- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Aleppo Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Aleppo, Syria is: 36.2116828 and the longitude is: 37.1472998.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||377.34 Meters (1238.01 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||SYR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EEST|
|EEST Stands for:||Eastern European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|EEST Began:||March 26th 2021 12:00am EET|
|EEST Ends:||October 29th 2021 12:00am EEST|
|Current Time:||Saturday October 16th 2:53pm|
Aleppo, Syria Summary
Aleppo which is the capital of the Aleppo Governorate province, is the most populated city in Syria (see coordinates for Syria). Damascus which is the capital of Syria, located 310.1 Km SSW of Aleppo is the 2nd most populated (see coordinates for Damascus).
Airport near 36°12'42.06"N and 37°8'50.28"E:
- "ALP" Aleppo International Airport (7.7 Km ESE)
Need to calculate the distance between Aleppo and nearby cities? See Aleppo to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Aleppo.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|