- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Juba Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Juba, South Sudan is: 4.859363 and the longitude is: 31.57125.
|Position from Earth's Center:||E|
|Elevation:||487.07 Meters (1598.01 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||SSD|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||EAT|
|EAT Stands for:||East Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday September 28th 11:17am|
Juba is the capital of South Sudan (see coordinates for South Sudan) and is located 303.4 Km NE of Watsa, Democratic Republic of the Congo; 499.6 Km WSW of Tippi, Ethiopia; 714.1 Km SSE of Kadugli, Sudan and 970.2 Km E of Bangassou, Central African Republic.
Juba is the most populated city in South Sudan. Malakal (see coordinates for Malakal) located 519.4 Km N of Juba, is the 2nd most populated in South Sudan and Wau 507.7 Km away NW is the 3rd most populated.
Airport near 4°51'33.71"N and 31°34'16.5"E:
- "JUB" Juba International Airport (3.6 Km ENE see coordinates for Juba International Airport (JUB))
Need to calculate the distance between Juba and other cities? See Juba to other cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Juba.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|