- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Singapore Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Singapore is: 1.352083 and the longitude is: 103.819836.
|Position from Earth's Center:||E|
|Elevation:||57.82 Meters (189.7 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||SGP|
|Continent Region:||South-Eastern Asia|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+08|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday September 27th 12:36pm|
Singapore SummarySingapore is located in the continent of Asia, SSW of Kampung Pasir Gudang Baru, Malaysia (see coordinates for Malaysia); S of Sihanoukville, Cambodia (see coordinates for Cambodia) and WSW of Kuala Belait, Brunei (see coordinates for Brunei).
The capital of Singapore is "Xinjiapo[cmn] / Singapore[en] / Singapura[ms] / Chiṅkappūr[ta]". cmn is the main language of the country. English, Malay, Tamil and Chinese is also spoken.
2 points of interest in Singapore:
- Empress Place Building, Singapore, Singapore
- Merlion, Singapore, Singapore (see coordinates for Merlion)
Singapore time zone(s):
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Singapore.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|