- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Solomon Islands Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Solomon Islands is: -9.64571 and the longitude is: 160.15619400000003.
|Solomon Islands Latitude:||-9.64571|
|Solomon Islands Longitude:||160.15619400000003|
|Position from Earth's Center:||E|
|Elevation:||518.95 Meters (1702.58 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||SLB|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+11|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday September 28th 7:21pm|
Solomon Islands SummaryThe Solomon Islands is located in the continent of Oceania, NW of Port-Vila, Vanuatu (see coordinates for Vanuatu) and NNW of Dumbea, New Caledonia (see coordinates for New Caledonia).
The capital of the Solomon Islands is Honiara. English is the main language of the country. Tok Pisin is spoken as well.
2 points of interest in Solomon Islands:
- American Memorial, Honiara, Solomon Islands
- Museum of Traditional Houses, Honiara, Solomon Islands
Solomon Islands time zone(s):
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Solomon Islands.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|