- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Sarapul Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Sarapul, Udmurt Republic, Russia is: 56.453929 and the longitude is: 53.774219.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||75.01 Meters (246.11 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||RUS|
|Country Continent:||Europe and Asia|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+04|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday October 3rd 10:11pm|
Sarapul, Udmurt Republic, Russia Summary
Sarapul has a latitude of 56°27'14.14"N and a longitude of 53°46'27.19"E or 56.453929 and 53.774219 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #205 in Russia.
Populated areas near Sarapul:
- 40.9 Km NNE to Chaykovskiy, Perm Krai (see coordinates for Chaykovsky)
- 50.3 Km SE to Neftekamsk, Republic of Bashkortostan (see coordinates for Neftekamsk)
- 51.7 Km W to Agryz, Tatarstan (see coordinates for Agryz)
- 56.2 Km NW to Izhevsk, Udmurt Republic (see coordinates for Izhevsk)
- 62.3 Km S to Agidel', Respublika Bashkortostan (see coordinates for Agidel')
Airports near 56°27'14.14"N and 53°46'27.19"E:
- "IJK" Izhevsk Airport (45.9 Km NNW)
Points of interest near Sarapul:
- 2.8 Km NNE History and Culture Museum of Middle Prikamye, Sarapul, Russia
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Sarapul.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|