- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Sopot Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Sopot, Poland is: 54.441581 and the longitude is: 18.5600956.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||19.9 Meters (65.29 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||POL|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 31st 2024 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Tuesday December 5th 7:30pm|
Sopot, Poland Summary
Sopot has a latitude of 54°26'29.69"N and a longitude of 18°33'36.34"E or 54.441581 and 18.560096 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #125 in Poland.
Sopot, Poland coordinates are near the Russia border; 91.2 Kilometers WSW of Baltiysk, Kaliningrad Oblast, Russia (see coordinates for Baltiysk).
Populated areas near Sopot:
- 8.8 Km NNW to Gdynia, Pomeranian Voivodeship (see coordinates for Gdynia)
- 11.4 Km SSE to Gdansk, Pomeranian Voivodeship (see coordinates for Gdańsk)
- 18.2 Km NW to Rumia, Pomeranian Voivodeship (see coordinates for Rumia)
- 20.6 Km SSE to Pruszcz Gdanski, Pomeranian Voivodeship (see coordinates for Pruszcz Gdański)
- 22.8 Km NW to Reda, Pomeranian Voivodeship (see coordinates for Reda)
Note: Sopot is also located 295 Km NW of Poland capital Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship (see coordinates for Warsaw).
Airports near 54°26'29.69"N and 18°33'36.34"E:
- "GDN" Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport (9.4 Km SW see coordinates for Gdansk Lech Walesa Airport)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Sopot.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|