- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Bielsko-Biala Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Bielsko-Biala, Poland is: 49.822377 and the longitude is: 19.058385.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||321.55 Meters (1054.94 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||POL|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 27th 2022 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 30th 2022 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Monday August 8th 3:31pm|
Bielsko-Biala, Poland Summary
Bielsko-Biala has a latitude of 49°49'20.56"N and a longitude of 19°3'30.19"E or 49.822377 and 19.058385 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #23 in Poland.
Bielsko-Biala, Poland coordinates are near the Czech Republic and Slovakia borders; 32.2 Km ENE of Trinec, Moravian-Silesian Region, Czech Republic (see coordinates for Trinec) and 46.9 Km NNE of Cadca, Žilina Region, Slovakia (see coordinates for Čadca).
Populated areas near Bielsko-Biala:
- 10 Km NNW to Czechowice-Dziedzice, Silesian Voivodeship (see coordinates for Czechowice-Dziedzice)
- 13.5 Km ENE to Kety, Lesser Poland Voivodeship (see coordinates for Kęty)
- 17.1 Km SSE to Zywiec, Silesian Voivodeship (see coordinates for Żywiec)
- 19.8 Km NNW to Pszczyna, Silesian Voivodeship (see coordinates for Pszczyna)
- 20.6 Km E to Andrychow, Lesser Poland Voivodeship (see coordinates for Andrychów)
Note: Bielsko-Biala is also located 300.6 Km SSW of Poland capital Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship (see coordinates for Warsaw).
Airports near 49°49'20.56"N and 19°3'30.19"E:
- "KRK" John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (59.2 Km ENE see coordinates for John Paul II Kraków-Balice International Airport)
- "KTW" Katowice International Airport (72.5 Km N see coordinates for Katowice Airport)
Points of interest near Bielsko-Biala:
- 0.5 Km WNW Frog House, Bielsko-Biala, Poland
- 1 Km W Bielsko-Biala Museum and Castle, Bielsko-Biala, Poland
- 1.2 Km WSW Cathedral of St. Nicholas, Bielsko-Biala, Poland
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Bielsko-Biala.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|