- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Lahore Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Lahore, Pakistan is: 31.55460609999999 and the longitude is: 74.35715809999999.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||215.75 Meters (707.83 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||PAK|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PKT|
|PKT Stands for:||Pakistan Standard Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Wednesday January 29th 1:36am|
Lahore, Pakistan Summary
Lahore which is the capital of the Punjab province, is the 2nd most populated city in Pakistan (see coordinates for Pakistan). Karachi which is the capital of the Sindh province, located 1035.2 Km SW of Lahore is the most populated (see coordinates for Karachi).
Airport near 31°33'16.58"N and 74°21'25.77"E:
- "LHE" Alama Iqbal International Airport (5.7 Km SE see coordinates for Allama Iqbal International Airport)
Lahore points of interest:
- 3 Km W Lahore Zoo, Lahore, Pakistan
- 4.9 Km WNW Lahore Museum, Lahore, Pakistan
- 5.7 Km NW Sheesh Mahal, Lahore, Pakistan
Need to calculate the distance between Lahore and nearby cities? See Lahore to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Lahore.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|