- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
San Luis District Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for San Luis District, Peru is: -12.075471 and the longitude is: -76.995987.
|San Luis District Latitude:||-12.075471|
|San Luis District Longitude:||-76.995987|
|Position from Earth's Center:||W|
|Elevation:||189.9 Meters (623.05 Feet)|
|City:||San Luis District|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||PER|
|Country Continent:||South America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||-05|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Saturday October 23rd 6:15pm|
San Luis District, Peru Summary
San Luis has a latitude of 12°4'31.7"S and a longitude of 76°59'45.55"W or -12.075471 and -76.995987 respectively.
Areas near San Luis:
- 7.4 Km E to La Molina, Lima (see coordinates for La Molina)
- 8.4 Km ENE to Vitarte (see coordinates for Vitarte)
- 11 Km NW to Independencia, Lima (see coordinates for Independencia)
- 19.3 Km SSE to Punta Hermosa, Lima (see coordinates for Punta Hermosa)
- 26.1 Km E to Cieneguilla (see coordinates for Cieneguilla)
Populated areas nearby:
- 4.7 Km WSW to San Isidro, Lima (see coordinates for San Isidro)
- 10.4 Km SE to Surco, Lima (see coordinates for Surco)
- 14.4 Km W to Callao, Lima (see coordinates for Callao)
- 36.4 Km ENE to Chosica, Lima (see coordinates for Chosica)
- 63.1 Km NNW to Chancay, Lima (see coordinates for Chancay District)
Note: San Luis is also located 6 Km ESE of Peru capital Lima (see coordinates for Lima).
Airports near 12°4'31.7"S and 76°59'45.55"W:
- "LIM" Jorge Chávez International Airport (14.2 Km WNW see coordinates for Jorge Chavez International Airport (LIM))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for San Luis District.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|