- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Imperial District Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Imperial District, Peru is: -13.029529 and the longitude is: -76.375305.
|Imperial District Latitude:||-13.029529|
|Imperial District Longitude:||-76.375305|
|Position from Earth's Center:||W|
|Elevation:||101.03 Meters (331.45 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||PER|
|Country Continent:||South America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||-05|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Wednesday July 6th 9:24pm|
Imperial District, Peru Summary
Imperial has a latitude of 13°1'46.3"S and a longitude of 76°22'31.1"W or -13.029529 and -76.375305 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #57 in Peru.
Populated areas near Imperial:
- 18.3 Km NE to Nuevo Imperial, Lima (see coordinates for Nuevo Imperial)
- 22.7 Km SE to San Vicente de Canete, Lima (see coordinates for San Vicente de Cañete District)
- 50.4 Km NW to Mala, Lima (see coordinates for Mala District)
- 51.1 Km SSE to Chincha Alta, Ica (see coordinates for Chincha Alta)
- 76.2 Km SSE to San Clemente, Ica (see coordinates for San Clemente)
Note: Imperial is also located 131.2 Km SE of Peru capital Lima (see coordinates for Lima).
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Imperial District.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|