- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Colonia District Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Colonia District, Peru is: -12.633155 and the longitude is: -75.88934.
|Colonia District Latitude:||-12.633155|
|Colonia District Longitude:||-75.88934|
|Position from Earth's Center:||W|
|Elevation:||3364.4 Meters (11038.07 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||PER|
|Country Continent:||South America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||-05|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday October 3rd 3:20pm|
Colonia District, Peru Summary
Colonia has a latitude of 12°37'59.36"S and a longitude of 75°53'21.62"W or -12.633155 and -75.88934 respectively.
Areas near Colonia:
- 14.9 Km SE to Tupe, Lima (see coordinates for Tupe District)
- 18.5 Km S to Catahuasi, Lima (see coordinates for Catahuasi District)
- 19.5 Km N to Yauyos, Lima (see coordinates for Yauyos)
- 29.7 Km W to Tauripampa, Lima (see coordinates for Tauripampa District)
- 30.3 Km SSE to Huangascar, Lima (see coordinates for Huangascar District)
Populated areas nearby:
- 50.4 Km SW to Nuevo Imperial, Lima (see coordinates for Nuevo Imperial)
- 68.7 Km SW to Imperial, Lima (see coordinates for Imperial District)
- 73.3 Km SSW to San Vicente de Canete, Lima (see coordinates for San Vicente de Cañete District)
- 80.7 Km W to Mala, Lima (see coordinates for Mala District)
- 92.1 Km SSW to Chincha Alta, Ica (see coordinates for Chincha Alta)
Note: Colonia is also located 141.3 Km ESE of Peru capital Lima (see coordinates for Lima).
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Colonia District.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|