- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Arequipa Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Arequipa, Peru is: -16.409047 and the longitude is: -71.537451.
|Position from Earth's Center:||WSW|
|Elevation:||2320.85 Meters (7614.34 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||PER|
|Country Continent:||South America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||-05|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday June 21st 10:37am|
Arequipa, Peru Summary
Arequipa which is the capital of the Arequipa province, is the 2nd most populated city in Peru (see coordinates for Peru). Lima which is the capital of Peru, located 766.5 Km NW of Arequipa is the most populated (see coordinates for Lima).
Airport near 16°24'32.57"S and 71°32'14.82"W:
- "AQP" Rodríguez Ballón International Airport (9 Km NNW)
Arequipa points of interest:
- 0.8 Km NNE San Camilo Market, Arequipa, Peru
- 1.1 Km N Museum of Andean Sanctuaries, Arequipa, Peru
- 1.1 Km N Arequipa Plaza de Armas, Arequipa, Peru
- 1.2 Km N Arequipa Cathedral, Arequipa, Peru
- 3.9 Km SW Casa Goyeneche, Arequipa, Peru
Need to calculate the distance between Arequipa and nearby cities? See Arequipa to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Arequipa.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|