- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Anchonga District Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Anchonga District, Peru is: -12.912698 and the longitude is: -74.69054.
|Anchonga District Latitude:||-12.912698|
|Anchonga District Longitude:||-74.69054|
|Position from Earth's Center:||W|
|Elevation:||3294.78 Meters (10809.65 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||PER|
|Country Continent:||South America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||-05|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday July 5th 8:07pm|
Anchonga District, Peru Summary
Anchonga has a latitude of 12°54'45.71"S and a longitude of 74°41'25.94"W or -12.912698 and -74.69054 respectively.
Areas near Anchonga:
- 8.8 Km NE to Callanmarca, Huancavelica (see coordinates for Callanmarca District)
- 9.9 Km SSW to Lircay, Huancavelica (see coordinates for Lircay District)
- 13.2 Km ENE to Acobamba, Huancavelica (see coordinates for Acobamba)
- 20.1 Km ENE to Pomacocha, Huancavelica (see coordinates for Pomacocha District)
- 24.5 Km E to Caja, Huancavelica (see coordinates for Caja District)
Populated areas nearby:
- 34 Km WNW to Huancavelica (see coordinates for Huancavelica)
- 47.8 Km E to Huanta, Ayacucho (see coordinates for Huanta)
- 57.8 Km ESE to Ayacucho (see coordinates for Ayacucho)
Note: Anchonga is also located 273 Km ESE of Peru capital Lima (see coordinates for Lima).
Airports near 12°54'45.71"S and 74°41'25.94"W:
- "AYP" Coronel FAP Alfredo Mendivil Duarte Airport (59.2 Km ESE see coordinates for Coronel FAP Alfredo Mendívil Duarte Airport (AYP))
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Anchonga District.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|