Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Trondheim Airport (TRD) Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Trondheim Airport (TRD), 7500 Stjørdal, Norway is: 63.45827 and the longitude is: 10.922599.
|Trondheim Airport (TRD) Latitude:||63.45827|
|Trondheim Airport (TRD) Longitude:||10.922599|
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||10.27 Meters (33.68 Feet)|
|Name:||Trondheim Airport, Værnes|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||NOR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Tuesday May 30th 11:44pm|
Places Closest to Trondheim Airport, Værnes:
- 26.4 Km W Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag (see coordinates for Trondheim)
- 68 Km NNE Steinkjer, Nord-Trondelag (see coordinates for Steinkjer)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Trondheim Airport (TRD).
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|