- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Tønsberg Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Tønsberg, Norway is: 59.26757 and the longitude is: 10.407561.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||17.84 Meters (58.52 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||NOR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 31st 2024 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Wednesday December 6th 10:39pm|
Tønsberg, Norway Summary
Tonsberg "Tønsberg", the capital of the Vestfold province, has a latitude of 59°16'3.25"N and a longitude of 10°24'27.22"E or 59.26757 and 10.407561 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #15 in Norway.
Tønsberg, Norway coordinates are near the Sweden border; 134.8 Kilometers NW of Uddevalla, Västra Götaland County, Sweden (see coordinates for Uddevalla).
Populated areas near Tønsberg:
- 17.2 Km NNE to Horten, Vestfold (see coordinates for Horten)
- 18.7 Km SW to Sandefjord, Vestfold (see coordinates for Sandefjord)
- 23.4 Km NE to Moss, Østfold (see coordinates for Moss)
- 30.4 Km E to Fredrikstad, Østfold (see coordinates for Fredrikstad)
- 32.1 Km SW to Larvik, Vestfold (see coordinates for Larvik)
Note: Tønsberg is also located 74.5 Km SSW of Norway capital Oslo (see coordinates for Oslo).
Airports near 59°16'3.25"N and 10°24'27.22"E:
- "TRF" Sandefjord Airport, Torp (12.4 Km SW see coordinates for TORP Sandefjord Airport)
- "RYG" Moss Airport, Rygge (24.8 Km ENE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Tønsberg.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|