Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Stavanger Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Stavanger, Norway is: 58.9699756 and the longitude is: 5.733107300000029.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||14.44 Meters (47.38 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||NOR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Saturday April 1st 1:47pm|
Stavanger, Norway Summary
Stavanger which is the capital of the Rogaland province, is the 4th most populated city in Norway (see coordinates for Norway). Trondheim which is the capital of the Sør-Trøndelag province, located 555.1 Km NNE of Stavanger is the 3rd most populated (see coordinates for Trondheim).
Airport near 58°58'11.91"N and 5°43'59.19"E:
- "SVG" Stavanger Airport, Sola (11.7 Km SSW see coordinates for Stavanger Airport (SVG))
Stavanger points of interest:
- 0.1 Km WSW Stavanger Cathedral, Stavanger, Norway
- 0.4 Km NNE Norwegian Petroleum Museum, Stavanger, Norway
Need to calculate the distance between Stavanger and nearby cities? See Stavanger to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Stavanger.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|