- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Sarpsborg Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Sarpsborg, Norway is: 59.284073 and the longitude is: 11.109403.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||53.1 Meters (174.22 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||NOR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Wednesday June 7th 10:41am|
Sarpsborg, Norway Summary
Sarpsborg, the seat of Sarpsborg District, has a latitude of 59°17'2.66"N and a longitude of 11°6'33.85"E or 59.284073 and 11.109403 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #10 in Norway.
Sarpsborg, Norway coordinates are near the Sweden border; 114.3 Kilometers NNW of Uddevalla, Västra Götaland County, Sweden (see coordinates for Uddevalla).
Populated areas near Sarpsborg:
- 12.2 Km SW to Fredrikstad, Østfold (see coordinates for Fredrikstad)
- 23.1 Km SE to Halden, Østfold (see coordinates for Halden)
- 30.5 Km WNW to Moss, Østfold (see coordinates for Moss)
- 38.5 Km WNW to Horten, Vestfold (see coordinates for Horten)
- 39.9 Km W to Tonsberg, Vestfold (see coordinates for Tønsberg)
Note: Sarpsborg is also located 72.9 Km SSE of Norway capital Oslo (see coordinates for Oslo).
Airports near 59°17'2.66"N and 11°6'33.85"E:
- "RYG" Moss Airport, Rygge (21.2 Km WNW)
- "TRF" Sandefjord Airport, Torp (49.6 Km WSW see coordinates for TORP Sandefjord Airport)
Points of interest near Sarpsborg:
- 1 Km SE Borgarsyssel Museum, Sarpsborg, Norway
- 1.4 Km SE Sarpsfossen Waterfall, Sarpsborg, Norway
- 7.5 Km SE Skjeberg Church, Sarpsborg, Norway
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Sarpsborg.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|