Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Oslo Airport Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Oslo Airport, Edvard Munchs veg, 2061 Gardermoen, Norway is: 60.19755 and the longitude is: 11.100415.
|Oslo Airport Latitude:||60.19755|
|Oslo Airport Longitude:||11.100415|
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||204.01 Meters (669.33 Feet)|
|Name:||Oslo Gardermoen Airport|
|Street:||Edvard Munchs veg|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||NOR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Saturday June 3rd 1:40pm|
Places Closest to Oslo Gardermoen Airport:
- 37 Km SSW Oslo (see coordinates for Oslo)
- 66.4 Km N Hamar, Hedmark (see coordinates for Hamar)
- 70.2 Km NNW Gjøvik, Oppland (see coordinates for Gjøvik)
- 70.9 Km SW Drammen, Buskerud (see coordinates for Drammen)
- 88.4 Km SSW Moss, Østfold (see coordinates for Moss)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Oslo Airport.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|