- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Fredrikstad Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Fredrikstad, Norway is: 59.2205369 and the longitude is: 10.9347012.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||23.23 Meters (76.21 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||NOR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 26th 2023 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 29th 2023 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Thursday September 21st 2:25pm|
Fredrikstad, Norway Summary
Fredrikstad, the seat of Fredrikstad District, has a latitude of 59°13'13.93"N and a longitude of 10°56'4.92"E or 59.220537 and 10.934701 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #6 in Norway.
Fredrikstad, Norway coordinates are near the Sweden border; 112.7 Kilometers NNW of Uddevalla, Västra Götaland County, Sweden (see coordinates for Uddevalla).
Populated areas near Fredrikstad:
- 12.2 Km NE to Sarpsborg, Østfold (see coordinates for Sarpsborg)
- 27.6 Km ESE to Halden, Østfold (see coordinates for Halden)
- 28.5 Km NW to Moss, Østfold (see coordinates for Moss)
- 30.4 Km W to Tonsberg, Vestfold (see coordinates for Tønsberg)
- 33.7 Km NW to Horten, Vestfold (see coordinates for Horten)
Note: Fredrikstad is also located 77.8 Km S of Norway capital Oslo (see coordinates for Oslo).
Airports near 59°13'13.93"N and 10°56'4.92"E:
- "RYG" Moss Airport, Rygge (19.5 Km NNW)
- "TRF" Sandefjord Airport, Torp (38.7 Km W see coordinates for TORP Sandefjord Airport)
Need to calculate the distance between Fredrikstad and nearby cities? See Fredrikstad to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Fredrikstad.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|