- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Netherlands Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Netherlands is: 52.132633 and the longitude is: 5.2912659999999505.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||40.26 Meters (132.09 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||NLD|
|Continent Region:||Western Europe|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday January 20th 5:58pm|
Netherlands is located in the continent of Europe, WNW of Kleve, Germany (see coordinates for Germany) and NNE of Hoogstraten, Belgium (see coordinates for Belgium).
The capital of Netherlands is Amsterdam. The Netherlands is one of four constituent countries as well as the main constituent country which forms the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The other three countries are Sint Maarten, Curaçao and Aruba. Dutch "Nederlands" is the main language of the country. Western Frisian is spoken as well.
The 5 most populated places in Netherlands are:
- Amsterdam (see coordinates for Amsterdam)
- Rotterdam (see coordinates for Rotterdam)
- The Hague (see coordinates for The Hague)
- Utrecht (see coordinates for Utrecht)
- Eindhoven (see coordinates for Eindhoven)
7 points of interest in Netherlands:
- National Monument, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Anne Frank House, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Groothandelsgebouw, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Euromast, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Plein, The Hague, Netherlands
- Cathedral of Saint Catherine, Utrecht, Netherlands
- Van Abbemuseum, Eindhoven, Netherlands
Netherlands time zone(s):
|Central European Time Zone||+01:00/+02:00|
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Netherlands.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|