- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Amsterdam Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Amsterdam, Netherlands is: 52.3702157 and the longitude is: 4.8951679.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||9.47 Meters (31.08 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||NLD|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 27th 2019 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 29th 2020 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Wednesday November 20th 11:32am|
Amsterdam is the capital of Netherlands (see coordinates for Netherlands) and is located 106.4 Km NW of Kleve, Germany.
Amsterdam is the most populated city in Netherlands. Rotterdam (see coordinates for Rotterdam) located 57.2 Km SSW of Amsterdam, is the 2nd most populated in Netherlands and The Hague 52.5 Km away SW is the 3rd most populated.
Airport near 52°22'12.78"N and 4°53'42.6"E:
- "AMS" Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (11.2 Km SW see coordinates for Amsterdam Airport Schiphol)
Amsterdam points of interest:
- 0.3 Km NNW National Monument, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 0.4 Km SSW Kalverstraat (see coordinates for Kalverstraat)
- 0.4 Km NNW Dam Square (see coordinates for Dam Square)
- 0.4 Km NW Royal Palace, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 0.5 Km NNE Red Light District, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 0.9 Km NW Anne Frank House, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 2 Km SW Vondelpark (see coordinates for Vondelpark)
Amsterdam time zone:
Amsterdam's coordinates are in the CET (Central European Time) and CEST (Central European Summer Time) time zones. Note that this is the only time zone used in Netherlands.
|Europe/Amsterdam Time Zone:||CET and CEST|
|CET UTC/GMT Difference:||+01:00|
|CEST UTC/GMT Difference:||+02:00|
|CET to CEST:||+1 hour|
|CEST to CET:||-1 hour|
Note: Belgium; France; Kleve, Germany and Luxembourg time zones also observe CET and CEST.
Need to calculate the distance between Amsterdam and nearby cities? See Amsterdam to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Amsterdam.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|