- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Bukuru Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Bukuru, Nigeria is: 9.765259 and the longitude is: 8.85971.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||1277.37 Meters (4190.85 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||NGA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||WAT|
|WAT Stands for:||West Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Saturday November 28th 6:48am|
Bukuru, Nigeria Summary
Bukuru has a latitude of 9°45'54.93"N and a longitude of 8°51'34.96"E or 9.765259 and 8.85971 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #221 in Nigeria.
Populated areas near Bukuru:
- 14.6 Km N to Jos, Plateau (see coordinates for Jos)
- 53.8 Km WSW to Kagoro, Kaduna (see coordinates for Kagoro)
- 65.4 Km WSW to Kafanchan, Kaduna (see coordinates for Kafanchan)
- 75.8 Km NNW to Lere, Kaduna (see coordinates for Lere)
- 79.3 Km SE to Pankshin, Plateau (see coordinates for Pankshin)
Note: Bukuru is also located 169.8 Km ENE of Nigeria capital Abuja FCT (see coordinates for Abuja).
Airports near 9°45'54.93"N and 8°51'34.96"E:
- "JOS" Yakubu Gowon Airport (14 Km S see coordinates for Yakubu Gowon Airport)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Bukuru.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|