- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Awgu Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Awgu, Nigeria is: 6.063996 and the longitude is: 7.476005.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||122.55 Meters (402.08 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||NGA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||WAT|
|WAT Stands for:||West Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday August 8th 1:53pm|
Awgu, Nigeria Summary
Awgu has a latitude of 6°3'50.39"N and a longitude of 7°28'33.62"E or 6.063996 and 7.476005 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #172 in Nigeria.
Populated areas near Awgu:
- 31.1 Km SSW to Okigwe, Imo (see coordinates for Okigwe)
- 44.5 Km N to Enugu, Enugu (see coordinates for Enugu)
- 46.1 Km WSW to Uga, Anambra (see coordinates for Uga)
- 47.9 Km WNW to Awka, Anambra (see coordinates for Awka)
- 48.7 Km W to Agulu, Anambra (see coordinates for Agulu)
Airports near 6°3'50.39"N and 7°28'33.62"E:
- "ENU" Akanu Ibiam International Airport (46.6 Km N see coordinates for Akanu Ibiam International Airport)
- "QOW" Sam Mbakwe International Airport (76.9 Km SSW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Awgu.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|