- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Abakaliki Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Abakaliki, Nigeria is: 6.323061 and the longitude is: 8.112012.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NE|
|Elevation:||58.5 Meters (191.93 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||NGA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||WAT|
|WAT Stands for:||West Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Sunday May 28th 7:54pm|
Abakaliki, Nigeria Summary
Abakaliki, the capital of the Ebonyi province, has a latitude of 6°19'23.02"N and a longitude of 8°6'43.24"E or 6.323061 and 8.112012 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #61 in Nigeria.
Abakaliki, Nigeria coordinates are near the Cameroon border; 147.4 Kilometers WNW of Mamfe, Southwest, Cameroon (see coordinates for Mamfe).
Populated areas near Abakaliki:
- 23.5 Km N to Isieke, Ebonyi (see coordinates for Isieke)
- 51.3 Km SSW to Afikpo, Ebonyi (see coordinates for Afikpo)
- 53.4 Km NW to Eha Amufu, Benue (see coordinates for Eha Amufu)
- 57.6 Km S to Ugep, Cross River (see coordinates for Ugep)
- 64.3 Km WNW to Enugu, Enugu (see coordinates for Enugu)
Note: Abakaliki is also located 312.9 Km SSE of Nigeria capital Abuja FCT (see coordinates for Abuja).
Airports near 6°19'23.02"N and 8°6'43.24"E:
- "ENU" Akanu Ibiam International Airport (63.1 Km WNW see coordinates for Akanu Ibiam International Airport)
Need to calculate the distance between Abakaliki and nearby cities? See Abakaliki to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Abakaliki.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|