- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Tete Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Tete, Mozambique is: -16.1328104 and the longitude is: 33.6063855.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ESE|
|Elevation:||149.58 Meters (490.76 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||MOZ|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CAT|
|CAT Stands for:||Central Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday July 5th 12:42pm|
Tete, Mozambique Summary
Tete, the capital of the Tete province, has a latitude of 16°7'58.12"S and a longitude of 33°36'22.99"E or -16.13281 and 33.606386 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #8 in Mozambique.
Tete, Mozambique coordinates are near the Malawi border; 156.2 Kilometers WSW of Blantyre, Southern Region, Malawi (see coordinates for Blantyre).
Airports near 16°7'58.12"S and 33°36'22.99"E:
- "TET" Chingozi Airport (4.8 Km NE see coordinates for Chingozi Airport (TET))
Points of interest near Tete:
- 2.4 Km SSW Samora Machel Bridge (see coordinates for Samora Machel Bridge)
- 3.4 Km SW Governer's Palace, Tete, Mozambique
Need to calculate the distance between Tete and other cities? See Tete to other cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Tete.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|