Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Pemba Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Pemba, Mozambique is: -12.973203 and the longitude is: 40.517801.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ESE|
|Elevation:||70.01 Meters (229.7 Feet)|
|District:||Cidade de Pemba|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||MOZ|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CAT|
|CAT Stands for:||Central Africa Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Thursday June 8th 6:24am|
Pemba, Mozambique Summary
Pemba, the capital of the Cabo Delgado province, has a latitude of 12°58'23.53"S and a longitude of 40°31'4.08"E or -12.973203 and 40.517801 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #12 in Mozambique.
Airports near 12°58'23.53"S and 40°31'4.08"E:
- "POL" Pemba Airport (2.2 Km SSE see coordinates for Pemba Airport)
Need to calculate the distance between Pemba and other cities? See Pemba to other cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Pemba.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|