Tools on this Site
- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Guadalupe Victoria Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Guadalupe Victoria, Baja California, Mexico is: 32.28786 and the longitude is: -115.1046436.
|Guadalupe Victoria Latitude:||32.28786|
|Guadalupe Victoria Longitude:||-115.1046436|
|Position from Earth's Center:||WNW|
|Elevation:||17.93 Meters (58.82 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||MEX|
|Country Continent:||North America|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||PDT|
|PDT Stands for:||Pacific Daylight Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|PDT Began:||March 12th 2023 2:00am PST|
|PDT Ends:||November 5th 2023 2:00am PDT|
|Current Time:||Tuesday May 30th 2:59pm|
Guadalupe Victoria, Baja California, Mexico Summary
Guadalupe Victoria has a latitude of 32°17'16.3"N and a longitude of 115°6'16.72"W or 32.28786 and -115.104644 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #464 in Mexico.
Guadalupe Victoria, Baja California, Mexico coordinates are near the United States border; 37.5 Kilometers SW of San Luis, AZ, United States (see coordinates for San Luis).
Populated areas near Guadalupe Victoria:
- 36.2 Km ENE to San Luis Rio Colorado, Son. (see coordinates for San Luis Río Colorado)
- 49.7 Km NW to Mexicali, B.C. (see coordinates for Mexicali)
Airports near 32°17'16.3"N and 115°6'16.72"W:
- "MXL" General Rodolfo Sánchez Taboada International Airport (40.2 Km NNW)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Guadalupe Victoria.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|