- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Port Louis Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Port Louis, Mauritius is: -20.1668958 and the longitude is: 57.502332000000024.
|Port Louis Latitude:||-20.1668958|
|Port Louis Longitude:||57.502332000000024|
|Position from Earth's Center:||ESE|
|Elevation:||17.17 Meters (56.33 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||MUS|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+04|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Monday September 27th 8:50am|
Port Louis Summary
Port Louis is the capital of Mauritius (see coordinates for Mauritius) and is located 209.8 Km ENE of Saint-Benoit, RE, Reunion. Being located at 20°10'0.82"S and 57°30'8.4"E, Port Louis is right in the center of Mauritius.
Port Louis is the most populated city in Mauritius. Vacoas (see coordinates for Vacoas) located 14.5 Km S of Port Louis, is the 2nd most populated in Mauritius and Curepipe 16.9 Km away S is the 3rd most populated.
Airport near 20°10'0.82"S and 57°30'8.4"E:
- "MRU" Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport (34.9 Km SSE)
Port Louis points of interest:
- 0.9 Km ENE Fort Adelaide, Port Louis, Mauritius
- 0.9 Km N Immigration Depot (Aapravasi Ghat), Port Louis, Mauritius
Need to calculate the distance between Port Louis and nearby cities? See Port Louis to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Port Louis.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|