- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Valletta Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Valletta, Malta is: 35.8989085 and the longitude is: 14.514552800000047.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||54.12 Meters (177.56 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||MLT|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 27th 2019 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 29th 2020 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Tuesday November 19th 12:34pm|
Valletta is the capital of Malta (see coordinates for Malta) and is located 315.3 Km E of Zouila, Tunisia and 654.2 Km SW of Sarande, Albania. Being located at 35°53'56.07"N and 14°30'52.39"E, Valletta is right in the center of Malta.
Valletta is the 5th most populated city in Malta. Birkirkara (see coordinates for Birkirkara) located 4.3 Km W of Valletta, is the most populated, Qormi 4.8 Km away WSW is the 2nd and Mosta 8.4 Km away W is the 3rd most populated.
Airport near 35°53'56.07"N and 14°30'52.39"E:
- "MLA" Malta International Airport (5.7 Km SW see coordinates for Malta International Airport)
Valletta points of interest:
- 0.1 Km WSW Grand Masters Palace, Valletta, Malta
- 0.2 Km NE Casa Rocca Piccola, Valletta, Malta
- 0.2 Km SW St. Johns Co - Cathedral, Valletta, Malta
- 0.3 Km WSW National Museum of Archaeology, Valletta, Malta
- 9.8 Km SSW Blue Grotto (see coordinates for Blue Grotto)
Need to calculate the distance between Valletta and nearby cities? See Valletta to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Valletta.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|