- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Hakha Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Hakha, Myanmar (Burma) is: 22.6421087 and the longitude is: 93.6040527.
|Position from Earth's Center:||ENE|
|Elevation:||1748.05 Meters (5735.09 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||MMR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+0630|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Thursday October 6th 7:02am|
Hakha, Myanmar (Burma) Summary
Hakha, the capital of the Chin State province, has a latitude of 22°38'31.59"N and a longitude of 93°36'14.59"E or 22.642109 and 93.604053 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #60 in Myanmar (Burma).
Hakha, Myanmar (Burma) coordinates are near the India and Bangladesh borders; 41.2 Mi ENE of Saiha, MZ, India (see coordinates for Siaha) and 93.8 Mi ENE of Bandarban, Chittagong Division, Bangladesh (see coordinates for Bandarban).
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Hakha.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|