- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Podgorica Airport (TGD) Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Podgorica Airport (TGD), Golubovci, Montenegro is: 42.359167 and the longitude is: 19.251666999999998.
|Podgorica Airport (TGD) Latitude:||42.359167|
|Podgorica Airport (TGD) Longitude:||19.251666999999998|
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||30.72 Meters (100.79 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||MNE|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CET|
|CET Stands for:||Central European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|CET Began:||October 25th 2020 3:00am CEST|
|CET Ends:||March 28th 2021 2:00am CET|
|Current Time:||Tuesday October 27th 7:30am|
Places Closest to Podgorica Airport:
- 9.2 Km N Podgorica (see coordinates for Podgorica)
- 28.2 Km W Cetinje (see coordinates for Cetinje)
- 32.6 Km SSW Bar, (see coordinates for Bar)
- 34.6 Km WSW Budva, (see coordinates for Budva)
- 53.3 Km NNW Nikšić (see coordinates for Niksic)
Points of interest near TGD:
- 8.9 Km N Delta City (see coordinates for Delta City)
- 9 Km N Millennium Bridge, Podgorica, Montenegro
- 9.2 Km N Trg Republike (see coordinates for Trg Republike)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Podgorica Airport (TGD).
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|