- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Lipci Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Lipci, Montenegro is: 42.499993 and the longitude is: 18.651706.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||232.45 Meters (762.62 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||MNE|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 29th 2020 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 25th 2020 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Thursday September 24th 11:30pm|
Lipci, Montenegro Summary
Lipci has a latitude of 42°29'59.97"N and a longitude of 18°39'6.14"E or 42.499993 and 18.651706 respectively.
Lipci, Montenegro coordinates are near the Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Serbia and Kosovo borders; 33.1 Km ESE of Jasenice, Dubrovačko-neretvanska županija, Croatia (see coordinates for Jasenice); 45.6 Km SSE of Bileca, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina (see coordinates for Bileća); 66.8 Km WNW of Hot, Shkodër County, Albania (see coordinates for Hot); 127.8 Km SW of Prijepolje, Serbia (see coordinates for Prijepolje) and 133.4 Km W of Junik, Kosovo (see coordinates for Junik).
Areas near Lipci:
- 4.2 Km ENE to Risan (see coordinates for Risan)
- 4.8 Km S to Bijela (see coordinates for Bijela)
- 8.5 Km SSE to Tivat (see coordinates for Tivat)
- 10.8 Km ESE to Dobrota (see coordinates for Dobrota)
- 12.5 Km WSW to Igalo (see coordinates for Igalo)
Populated areas nearby:
- 10.9 Km WSW to Herceg-Novi (see coordinates for Herceg Novi)
- 24.4 Km ESE to Cetinje (see coordinates for Cetinje)
- 28.3 Km SE to Budva (see coordinates for Budva)
- 39.1 Km NE to Niksic (see coordinates for Niksic)
- 58 Km SE to Bar (see coordinates for Bar)
Note: Lipci is also located 50.6 Km W of Montenegro capital Podgorica (see coordinates for Podgorica).
Airports near 42°29'59.97"N and 18°39'6.14"E:
- "TGD" Podgorica Airport (51.7 Km ESE see coordinates for Podgorica Airport (TGD))
- "TIV" Tivat Airport (12.1 Km SSE)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Lipci.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|