- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Cetinje Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Cetinje, Montenegro is: 42.3930959 and the longitude is: 18.9115964.
|Position from Earth's Center:||NNE|
|Elevation:||665.99 Meters (2185.01 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||MNE|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||CEST|
|CEST Stands for:||Central European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|CEST Began:||March 29th 2020 2:00am CET|
|CEST Ends:||October 25th 2020 3:00am CEST|
|Current Time:||Friday June 5th 11:54pm|
Cetinje, Montenegro Summary
Cetinje, the capital of the Cetinje province, has a latitude of 42°23'35.15"N and a longitude of 18°54'41.75"E or 42.393096 and 18.911596 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #8 in Montenegro.
Cetinje, Montenegro coordinates are near the Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Croatia, Kosovo and Serbia borders; 57.8 Km SE of Trebinje, Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina (see coordinates for Trebinje); 60.6 Km NW of Shkoder, Albania (see coordinates for Shkodër); 72.9 Km ESE of Dubrovnik, Dubrovačko-neretvanska županija, Croatia (see coordinates for Dubrovnik); 114.1 Km W of Desan, Kosovo (see coordinates for Desan) and 155.5 Km WSW of Novi Pazar, Serbia (see coordinates for Novi Pazar).
Populated areas near Cetinje:
- 13 Km SSW to Budva (see coordinates for Budva)
- 29.3 Km E to Podgorica, Podgorica (see coordinates for Podgorica)
- 32 Km WNW to Herceg-Novi (see coordinates for Herceg Novi)
- 36.6 Km SSE to Bar (see coordinates for Bar)
- 43.1 Km N to Niksic, Niksic (see coordinates for Niksic)
Airports near 42°23'35.15"N and 18°54'41.75"E:
- "TIV" Tivat Airport (15.5 Km W)
- "TGD" Podgorica Airport (28.2 Km E see coordinates for Podgorica Airport (TGD))
Points of interest near Cetinje:
- 1.1 Km ESE Cetinje Monastery, Cetinje, Montenegro
- 5.6 Km W Lovcen National Park, Cetinje, Montenegro
Need to calculate the distance between Cetinje and nearby cities? See Cetinje to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Cetinje.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|