- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Tangier Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Tangier, Morocco is: 35.7594651 and the longitude is: -5.833954299999959.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||49.46 Meters (162.27 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||MAR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||WEST|
|WEST Stands for:||Western European Summer Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||Yes|
|WEST Began:||May 24th 2020 2:00am WET|
|WEST Ends:||October 25th 2020 3:00am WEST|
|Current Time:||Tuesday July 14th 4:10am|
Tangier, Morocco Summary
Tangier, the capital of the Tangier-Tetouan province, has a latitude of 35°45'34.07"N and a longitude of 5°50'2.24"W or 35.759465 and -5.833954 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #7 in Morocco.
Tangier, Morocco coordinates are near the Spain border; 35.1 Kilometers SW of Tarifa, AL, Spain (see coordinates for Tarifa).
Populated areas near Tangier:
- 37.3 Km SSW to Asilah, Tangier-Tetouan (see coordinates for Asilah)
- 46.6 Km ESE to Tetouan, Tangier-Tetouan (see coordinates for Tetouan)
- 52 Km ESE to Martil, Tangier-Tetouan (see coordinates for Martil)
- 71 Km SSW to Larache, Tangier-Tetouan (see coordinates for Larache 92000)
- 84.3 Km SE to Chefchaouene, Tangier-Tetouan (see coordinates for Chefchaouen)
Note: Tangier is also located 219.4 Km NNE of Morocco capital Rabat (see coordinates for Rabat).
Airports near 35°45'34.07"N and 5°50'2.24"W:
- "TNG" Ibn Batouta Airport (8.3 Km WSW)
Points of interest near Tangier:
- 3.3 Km NE Place du 9 Avril 1947, Tangier, Morocco
- 3.5 Km NE Old American Legation Museum, Tangier, Morocco
- 3.8 Km NNE Dar-el-Makhzen, Tangier, Morocco
- 9.4 Km W Hercules Caves, Tangier, Morocco
Need to calculate the distance between Tangier and nearby cities? See Tangier to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Tangier.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|