- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Martil Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Martil, Morocco is: 35.6196262 and the longitude is: -5.2841177.
|Position from Earth's Center:||N|
|Elevation:||3.55 Meters (11.66 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||MAR|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||WET|
|WET Stands for:||Western European Time|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|WET Began:||October 25th 2020 3:00am WEST|
|WET Ends:||March 28th 2021 2:00am WET|
|UTC/GMT Difference:||No Difference|
|Current Time:||Thursday January 28th 5:11am|
Martil, Morocco Summary
Martil has a latitude of 35°37'10.65"N and a longitude of 5°17'2.82"W or 35.619626 and -5.284118 respectively. Based on population, the area is ranked #51 in Morocco.
Martil, Morocco coordinates are near the Spain border; 30.2 Kilometers S of Ceuta, CE, Spain (see coordinates for Ceuta).
Populated areas near Martil:
- 7.9 Km WSW to Tetouan, Tangier-Tetouan (see coordinates for Tetouan)
- 51 Km S to Chefchaouene, Tangier-Tetouan (see coordinates for Chefchaouen)
- 52 Km WNW to Tangier, Tangier-Tetouan (see coordinates for Tangier)
- 69.7 Km WSW to Asilah, Tangier-Tetouan (see coordinates for Asilah)
- 89.3 Km SW to Ksar el Kebir, Tangier-Tetouan (see coordinates for Ksar el-Kebir)
Note: Martil is also located 232.5 Km NE of Morocco capital Rabat (see coordinates for Rabat).
Airports near 35°37'10.65"N and 5°17'2.82"W:
- "TNG" Ibn Batouta Airport (58.4 Km W)
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Martil.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|