- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Sri Lanka Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Sri Lanka is: 7.873053999999999 and the longitude is: 80.77179699999999.
|Sri Lanka Latitude:||7.873053999999999|
|Sri Lanka Longitude:||80.77179699999999|
|Position from Earth's Center:||E|
|Elevation:||234.57 Meters (769.58 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||LKA|
|Continent Region:||Southern Asia|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+0530|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Friday May 20th 10:27pm|
Sri Lanka Summary
Sri Lanka is located in the continent of Asia, SE of Rameswaram, India (see coordinates for India) and ENE of Male, Maldives (see coordinates for Maldives).
The capital of Sri Lanka is Colombo "Kŏḷamba[si] / Kŏl̮umpu[ta]". Sinhala "සිංහල" is the main language of the country. Tamil and English is also spoken.
The 5 most populated places in Sri Lanka are:
- Colombo (see coordinates for Colombo)
- Dehiwala-Mount (see coordinates for Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia)
- Moratuwa (see coordinates for Moratuwa)
- Jaffna (see coordinates for Jaffna)
- Negombo (see coordinates for Negombo)
2 points of interest in Sri Lanka:
- Khan Clock Tower, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka National Museum, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka time zone(s):
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Sri Lanka.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|