- Distance Calculator » Need the distances between two places?
- Driving Directions Finder » Need driving directions to a new place?
- Road Map Finder » Need to view your trip on a map?
- Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city?
- Coordinates Finder » Need to know the lat and long of a city?
- Flight Distance Calculator » Need to know the distances between two cities by airplane?
- Flight Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city by plane?
- Time Zones » Need to figure out the time zone in which a city or country is located in?
- Elevation Finder » Need to find the elevation of a location?
- Route Elevation Calculator » Need to calculate the elevation of a route?
- Fuel Cost Calculator » Need to calculate the fuel cost to a city?
Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia Latitude and Longitude
The latitude for Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka is: 6.8301185 and the longitude is: 79.8800832.
|Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia Latitude:||6.8301185|
|Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia Longitude:||79.8800832|
|Position from Earth's Center:||E|
|Elevation:||9.2 Meters (30.17 Feet)|
|Country Code Alpha-3:||LKA|
|Time Zone Abbreviation:||+0530|
|Daylight Saving Time:||No|
|Current Time:||Tuesday October 19th 8:43am|
Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka Summary
Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia is the 2nd most populated city in Sri Lanka (see coordinates for Sri Lanka). Colombo which is the capital of Sri Lanka, located 11 Km N of Dehiwala-Mount is the most populated (see coordinates for Colombo).
Airport near 6°49'48.43"N and 79°52'48.3"E:
- "CMB" Bandaranaike International Colombo Airport (39 Km N see coordinates for Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB))
Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia points of interest:
- 9.7 Km N Colombo Town Hall, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- 12.4 Km NNW Khan Clock Tower, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Need to calculate the distance between Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia and nearby cities? See Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia to nearby cities.
Now that you know the location, you might also be interested in knowing the land elevation or altitude, for details see elevation for Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia.
|« RSS||Coordinates from Around the World »|